Ocular Services @ LifeCare Pet Hospital
- Complete eye examination and diagnosis
- Treatment planning which may be medical or surgical depending on the condition.
- Surgical equipment includes an operating microscope, and very fine surgical instruments and sutures which allow optimal tissue apposition and minimizes scarring.
- Medical and surgical treatments for eyelid conditions and tumors, entropion, cherry eye, corneal ulcers and microsurgery, dry eye, and more are offered. Lens/cataract surgery is not available.
- Intrascleral prosthetics are available for some cases that require eye removal.